Chitika

Wednesday, September 13

Guy that made Girls gone Wild got fined


I tried to make the title catchy...but gave up. So how interesting. This guy who ALL of us see at 2am every morning, with his 30 minute informercials...prancing about with topless coeds on some remote island...has been busted. Everyone of us has seen the infomercials. Those topless girls bouncing around or playing with each other with stars or clouds in front of their chests.

Anyway...I've seen him a lot....

Even Snoop Dogg, I believe has worked with this company. I see this dude everywhere. 2.1 million bucks is nothing for him though. He has his own friggin plane. He is one hard worker....Flying from island to island, college to college to find footage for the 'girls gone wild' series. Well. No one is above the law. If you wanna show us tits. They gotta be over 18 man. That's the rule. However the girls are drunks and wasted and/or high. I doubt they get paid. Wouldn't it be wierd if the camera man asked them for an id before they take their top of and make out with their best friend? That's boring. No one wants to see ID's being checked. Anyway....I don't know what else he could possibly do in the future. I suppose he should carry a form or something. Perhaps a secretary. Ask the girls for their id. Make them sign a waver. And then ask them to take their shirt off. That would work.

No comments: